Sunday, December 18, 2011

Nuffnang Blog Awards Dinner

When you read this, I am probably on my way to Kuala Lumpur International Airport already for our early flight. I just wanted to share the food we were served at the Nuffnang Asia Pacific Blog Awards. It was a very good meal for someone starved the whole day (long flight from Manila to KL then long drive from KLIA to Putrajaya Marriott).


This was yummy and I really liked it. Terrine is similar to a pate and usually served cold. It's called as such because of the cooking used to make it. I think this could have been plated better. 

The chicken was very tender but I didn't like it much because it tasted bland. 

That tiramisu in chocolate cup was the bomb!!! I can have another serving. The fruits were a tad too sour (maybe we were served unripe ones). 

The dinner was good and I enjoyed it. The servers were kind of in a hurry to remove your plate and serve a new one though. Anyway, it's all good. I felt full after the party but I was craving for more dessert (me and my sweet tooth). 

I was not able to take a picture of the Split Pea Soup and Grape Sorbet because I was too engrossed watching the pole dancing number.



1 comment: